Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Bead Soup -- Look What My Partner Sent Me!

I received the most wonderful package in the mail the other day from my Bead Soup Blog Party partner, Tandra Boyer.  When I opened the package, there was this beautiful tin box and lovely card -- made and embellished by the super-creative Tandra.



 And, inside the tin box was a beady feast....all organized into the cutest little tins and organza bag....
 

The little organza bag held this vintage rhinestone focal (I suspect it graced someone's shoe, once upon a time) and rhinestone magnet clasp (super-strong!)....



Then there was this adorable little glass bottle, filled with aqua/turquoise colored beads...



Finally, inside the little tins....pearls....


More vintage rhinestones...and vintage bead chain....



A gorgeous selection of aqua/turquoise colored beads....include two multi-hole long beads which will be great as spacers.  And, because Tandra knows how much I love purple, she even put in a special collection of lovely purple beads.   
 
The entire collection looks like this....


Now just I need to stop fondling and drooling over these lovelies, and start putting them together into new pieces of jewelry....   The creative juices are flowing already....



No comments: