Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pinning blogs....who knew?

I just figured out how to pin the blogs I love to my Pinterest boards...  All right, so maybe this isn't a major accomplishment, but it was a pretty cool thing to me.  The sad part is that there was a time in my life that I was the techy one....now I have to rely on my son, nieces, and nephews to keep me from falling hopelessly out-of-date.  ðŸ˜œ

On another topic, my bead soup partner, Vintage Susie, received her beady surprise package, so now I can show the pics I took before I mailed it to her.

This is the original package I had put together before being matched with Susie.   Includes a vintage (Bakelite?) focal, two fun clasps, and a selection of both vintage and new beads...


Then, once I found out that Susie is a vintage lover just like me, I added this collection of vintage metal stampings and a few cameos....


Check out Susie's blog to see her (much better) photos of all these little goodies:

1 comment:

VS said...

I love my soup, partner...can't wait to get home & start playin with everything!!! I have some ideas already a brewin. :)))
Smiles,
Susie